Top 10 Smok Detector Home
Best smok detector home Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about smok detector home is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a smok detector home for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of smok detector home. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If smok detector home is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in smok detector home has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for smok detector home. Here we bring out the best in the smok detector home which you can safely buy in 2021.
539 reviews analysed
1. Detector Ardwolf Photoelectric Battery Powered Included
- 10 Years Life Time: UL Listed Battery-Powered, low power consumption, service live about 10 years. NOTE: Please test it once a month and clean up the dust on the alarm every 6 months to ensure the smoke alarm works properly.
- Sound & LED Warning: When the fire alarm detects smoke or detect combustion particles in the air it will sound their alarms and the red LED will flash rapidly. The LED light and alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
- Photoelectric Technology: Ardwolf smoke alarms with photoelectric technology which is optimized to detect slow smoldering fires which generate light smoke, little heat and may smolder for hours before bursting into flames.
- Battery-Powered: This Fire detector is powered by one 9V battery(included), it will not be affected by power outage. When an intermittent “chirp” accompanied by a red LED flash every 32 seconds indicates a low battery.
- Suitable for Multiple Places: This wireless smoke detector does not contain any radioactive material. It should be installed in every room (except the bathroom and kitchen), making sure the people in your home will be able to hear and respond to the alarm sound.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Smok Detector Home, Detector Ardwolf Photoelectric Battery Powered Included would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Detector Ardwolf Photoelectric Battery Powered Included was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Detector Ardwolf Photoelectric Battery Powered Included would be the Best Smok Detector Home for Money.
- Very nice looking tested works great used a better battery very satisfied
- They not only have great product but they really care about making sure you are happy.
- What can i say, great price easy to install and i assume it will do the job.
- 4 months in & working well
- Good alarm and easy to install
2. First Alert Sa511cn2 3St Smoke Alarm
- Equipped with photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires
- loud, 85-decibel siren sounds to alert you to danger
- Voice alarm with 11 programmable locations tells you where the danger is so you can choose the best evacuation route
- Help keep your family safe with these battery-operated smoke alarms that wirelessly interconnect with each other and other First Alert enabled alarms so that all sound when one is activated, creating a home safety network
- comes in a pack of 2 alarms
- Wirelessly connect up to 18 First Alert enabled alarms for the maximum in whole-home protection
- Battery-powered alarm requires no rewiring for installation and provides continued monitoring even if there’s a power failure
- use with Polaroid AA batteries for best results
- helps minimize the number of false alarms
- includes test/silence button, low-battery warning, end-of-life timer
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then First Alert Sa511cn2 3St Smoke Alarm is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new First Alert Sa511cn2 3St Smoke Alarm comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Smok Detector Home and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Smok Detector Home then don’t look beyond First Alert Sa511cn2 3St Smoke Alarm. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Smok Detector Home in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Nighthawk Monoxide Explosive Digital Kn Coeg 3
- Peak Level Memory – Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Three convenient mounting options
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Sounder Alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Battery backup 9 volt battery included
The Kidde KN-COEG-3 AC powered, plug-in CO and explosive gas alarm protects you and your family from two deadly threats. The KN-COEG-3 includes 9V battery back up that provides protection during a power outage, when AC-only units can not provide protection. By pressing the Peak Level Button you can see the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. The continuous digital display shows you the level of carbon monoxide (if any) the unit is sensing as well as if gas is present. The gas sensor is a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas (methane) or propane. Temperature range- 40 degree fahrenheit to 100 degree fahrenheit.
Protect your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO), methane, and propane exposure with the Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm. The Nighthawk is an easy-to-install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of CO and explosive gas. The digital display shows if gas is present indicates CO levels in parts per million, allowing you to see if, how, and when levels change.
Advanced Technology in an Easy-to-Install, Plug-In Design
Designed for home use, the Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk is a UL-listed, A/C-powered, plug-in alarm that utilizes sophisticated electronic components and sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO, methane, and propane exposure. It plugs directly into a standard A/C outlet and includes a 9-volt battery backup that provides continuous monitoring–even during power outages.
The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and Propane Exposure
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, carbon monoxide (CO) is often referred to as the silent killer because it’s odorless, tasteless, and invisible. Carbon monoxide poisoning can come about via a number of sources, including everyday items and appliances in your home or office. And because symptoms of CO poisoning mimic the flu or other common illnesses it can often go undiagnosed.
Likewise, methane and propane gases are commonly used in homes for cooking, heating, and water heating. Although it happens rarely, gas leaks can sometimes occur inside the home, increasing the risk of fire or explosion.
Audible Alarm Pattern Alerts you to Elevated CO and Gas Levels
When placed on every level of your home, alarms like the KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk can help protect everyone in the house by giving you an unmistakable signal when gas levels have reached an unhealthy point. If unhealthy levels of CO are detected, the alarm will emit four quick audible beeps every five seconds until either levels decrease or the reset button is pressed. If methane gas or propane gas is detected, the alarm will emit beeps every other second with “GAS” shown in the display.
Easy-to-Read Digital Display Shows CO Levels
The KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk is preferred among traditional CO and explosive gas alarms because of its digital display. This display clearly shows levels of CO that the unit has detected and stored– from 30 to 999 ppm–and it updates every 15 seconds to indicate any abrupt changes or alarming trends. The display also shows the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. The continuous display also shows if gas is present.
LED Shows Sensor Status
With the KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk, you never have to wonder if the sensor is functioning properly. A blinking dot in the lower right-hand corner of the display denotes normal operation, so you can trust that it’s working. In addition, you can test alarm function by pressing the test/reset button at any time to verify that the horn and electric circuitry are operating properly.
Convenient Mounting Options
The KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk has a low-profile design that makes it suitable for any room in your home. The detector can be plugged into any standard A/C outlet; it’s plug can be snapped into the back of the unit and can be rotated so the alarm remains vertical, independent of whether the electrical socket is mounted vertically or horizontally. In addition, the alarm comes with a 6-foot extension cord, so the unit can be plugged into the wall outlet and then placed on a table or shelf. For the most thorough protection, place an alarm on every level of your home.
The UL-listed Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk has a seven-year life and is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire and Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire and Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What’s in the Box
Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm, 9-volt battery, mounting hardware, and installation guide.
- Best price on the product through amazon.
- Works greqt as promised easy to test and accurate
- When looking for protection against certain purposes, you always look at the quality of the unit, the flexibility of the unit, … Read More
- At the end of the day i got it for my daughter cooking on our has stove when we are not home and familiarized her with the two … Read More
- The price was good based on local stores and even if it wasn’t its the piece of mind it provides.
- Not super intuitive in that the instructions i received are not clear what you are reading on the screen.
- The carbon monoxide detector however works great as expected and has very quick reaction times compared to the competition.
- These units are very well made, work right away, and continually test the air we breathe plus, there’s a backup battery which e… Read More
- Makes all my other detectors seem cheap in comparison and at its pricepoint i have to give it 5 stars.
- Great value and excellent protection
- Love that the adapter pops out (it can be used either directly blocking your outlet or via the pop out adapter and cord).Instru… Read More
4. Detector Included Photoelectric Corridor Bathroom
- ?Alarm Condition?: When the smoke alarm device detect particles of combustion and the concentration of smoke reaches the alarm threshold, the red LED will flash rapidly (one flash per second).The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
- ?Warranty and Service?: 3 year worry-free product guarantee ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase.NOTE: Please test it once a month to ensure that the smoke alarm works properly. Please clean up the dust on the alarm every 6 months to prevent the smoke alarm from being clogged or blocked.
- ?Wide Range of Applications?: ABS material is heat-resistant and high-temperature resistant, and does not contain any radioactive material. Smoke alarms are suitable for most occasions, including Bedrooms, Corridors, Warehouse, Hotels, Offices, etc. Let you and your family get more care.
- ?Easy Installation?: Comes with a mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs, just drilling holes in appropriate positions. Powered by one 9V battery (included), it will not be affected by power outage. Low power consumption, service live about 10 years. When an intermittent “chirp” accompanied by a red LED flash every 32 seconds indicates a low battery.
- ?High Sensitive & Quick Responsive?: This smoke alarm adopts photoelectric technology to detect smoke. More sensitive to light smoke and slow smoldering fires, Timely alarm. Even in sleeping, there is no need to worry.
Detector Included Photoelectric Corridor Bathroom is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Detector Included Photoelectric Corridor Bathroom if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Smok Detector Home is that even though Detector Included Photoelectric Corridor Bathroom is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I like this product work great and the stairway.
- Good value for the money and easy to install.
- Best of all, there were two of them, and for a very good price.
- Just as described and arrived fast also.
- Great product easy to install and size is very nice not too big.
- Mounts easily and works well. Good size. Nice that they come with a battery. Its all that you need.
5. First Alert 7010B Hardwire Photoelectric
- Smoke detector can integrate with up to 18 compatible devices for extended coverage
- Universal mounting bracket and plug-in power connector for hassle-free installation
- Photoelectric sensor detects smoke from smoldering fires while minimizing false alarms
- 120-volt hardwired smoke alarm wires directly into your home’s electrical system
- Equipped with Optipath 360 for more comprehensive detection
The First Alert BRK 7010B hardwire photoelectric smoke alarm with battery backup is a hardwire 120V single or multiple station smoke alarm designed for residential home use and institutional locations such as hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multiple family dwellings. This alarm is inter-connectable and can be installed and linked with up to 18 compatible devices (up to 12 smoke alarms and 6 compatible devices like bells, horns and repeaters) so that when one triggers, all alarms sound. The First Alert BRK 7010B emits loud 85dB audible alarm. The alarm also features a photoelectric smoke sensor, which is particularly effective at detecting slow smoldering fires. The Frist Alert BRK 7010B hardwire smoke alarm with battery backup is packed with convenient features. The single test/silence button silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning; plus allows you to test the unit’s functionality quickly. The latching alarm indicator will automatically identify which unit initiated the alarm if alarms are installed in a series – helping identify the initial location and source of an incident. The smoke detector also includes an optional drawer and mounting bracket lock to prevent tampering or removal of the 9-volt battery. End of life signal provides audible notice when the alarm needs to be replaced after 10 years of service. This alarm is backed by a 10 year limited warranty and is tested to meet UL standards 217. Includes smoke alarm, mounting bracket, 9-volt backup battery and user’s manual.
The BRK hardwire smoke alarm with photoelectric sensor is designed to reduce common “nuisance” alarms. It’s an excellent choice for installations in or near kitchens, near fireplaces, or in hallways directly outside bathrooms, utility rooms, or other areas prone to steam. This alarm is also a popular choice for hotel/motel applications.
The 7010B AC-powered smoke alarm with photoelectric sensor includes these features:
- Photoelectric sensor which is more effective at detecting smoldering fires which smolder for hours before bursting into flame.
- 120-volt VAC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Quick plug-in power connector for easy installation.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Alarm indication which in an interconnected system, automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Optipath 360 technology allows 360-degree access to the layer of air on the ceiling or wall that carries the fire signatures (smoke, combustion particles and volatile components).
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
- Locking feature for tamper resistance.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user’s manual
6. Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical
- Practical LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm
- if a CO concentration of 30-999 ppm exists for a certain time period, the screen will be backlit blue, and the LED indicator will flash red 4 times every 5.8 seconds
- A loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide, and Smoke levels begin to rise,Easy to Install and Use: The alarm can easily install with mounting bracket.No hardwired anymore
- an end-of-life signal will let you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- provides continuous monitoring of smoke and CO levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Combo Smoke and Co Detecor: Features electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology and photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires
- helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Test/Slience Button: Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm,Alarm
- 10 Year Battery Operated: This combination smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery
Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond First Alert BRK 7010B Hardwire Smoke Alarm With Photoelectric Sensor And Battery Backup which have been in market longer than anyone. Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Smok Detector Home in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Smok Detector Home and it could be any of the high value Smok Detector Home, chances are that would be much costlier than Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical. Monoxide Detector Battery Powered Electrochemical will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Nest Protect Monoxide Battery Generation
- TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF SMOKE ALARMS: Tired of getting woken up at 2 a.m. by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone. With routine self-checks as well as being able to remotely test all the devices in your home
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND ALERTS: Unlike other smoke alarm systems, the Nest Protect doesn’t beep when there’s danger, the Nest Protect talks to you and alerts you to what’s going on. Whether it’s burnt toast in the kitchen or carbon monoxide in the living room, the Nest Protect uses clear spoken messages to alert you to the danger. The Nest Protect also works with most cellular devices, allowing you to receive notifications on your phone whenever something happens.
- keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- fail without warning
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Nest Protect can tell you everything you need to know! With automatic battery self-check, the Nest Protect helps take the hassle out of dealing with smoke alarms.
- your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- Nest Protect takes the hassle out of dealing with your smoke alarms, and helps to put your mind at ease.
- IT’S TIME TO KNOW MORE AND WORRY LESS: The Nest Protect is not like other smoke alarms. You no longer have to spend time worrying about whether or not your smoke detector is still working, or what the blinking lights mean
- Designed in USA
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency
Nest Protect Monoxide Battery Generation is another one which falls under Smok Detector Home for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Nest Protect Monoxide Battery Generation ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Smok Detector Home and that is what has revived them. Nest Protect Monoxide Battery Generation has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Nest Protect Monoxide Battery Generation is amazing features.
- Work great and sync with the rest of my nest products.
- Works well with the nest smart home set up
- No way to restore this feature with the nest product.
- Odd that a google product is not compatible with 5g, but i have no other issues with the alarm so i raised my rating from 1 to 4 stars.
- Easy to replace old units and reprogram my Nest System
- Great product. Don’t order more then one, they will only send one and will act like you only ordered one even when you order two or more.
- One of the devices failed after only 32 days. These are supposed to have a 10 year service life… Now I don’t have much confid… Read More
8. Combination Detection Glbsunion Electronic Equipment
- provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will sound throughout your entire home, instantly alerting the entire household, even those in sleep
- Simple to Use: Test/Silence button enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur
- every second counts
- battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO and smoke levels, even if there’s a power failure(Operated by 2 x 1.5V AA Batteries (not included))
- certified to meet the UL safety standards for your peace of mind and absolute confidence in our product. you can get two detectors, one manual, four screws.
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85dB siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms
- malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm
- easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs
- Quick & Easy Installation with Guaranteed Quality: Dimensions: 4 * 4 * 1.5 inch, Requires no rewiring
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
Combination Detection Glbsunion Electronic Equipment is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Combination Detection Glbsunion Electronic Equipment wins the users. Most of them who buy Combination Detection Glbsunion Electronic Equipment once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Smok Detector Home in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Smok Detector Home to any other Smok Detector Home is least.
9. Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectable
- Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IBA models
- Humidity range: 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing. Battery Lockout System-The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed, Alarm Tamper Resist-Helps deter from tampering and theft, Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Makes installation fast and easy. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
- Peak Level Memory-Announces “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset, HushTM Feature-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Green LED-Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode
- Smart Interconnect-Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), Battery Backup (2-AA batteries included)-Provides protection during power outages. Front Loading Battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket
- 120V AC, All Kidde brand hard wired smoke alarms are interconnectable with the KN-COSM-IBA
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Red LED-When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Ionization Sensor Technology-Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions: – Tests the unit for proper operation – Peak Level memory – Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectable is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectable which falls into premium category but Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectableis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectable offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Smok Detector Home available in the market today. Kidde Kn Cosm Iba Hardwire Combination Interconnectable was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Smok Detector Home to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Kidde I9010 Sealed Lithium Battery
- Sealed in lithium battery never replace battery over the ten-year life of the alarm
- Kidde?s smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
- no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm
- Rapidly flashing red LED alerts the user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test reset button was used
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement, Tamper Resist – (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs, LED – A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- Self activation alarm automatically activates when securely attached to the mounting bracket
- Smart hush temporarily silences nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket, HushTM – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply
The Kidde I9010 is a 10-year, sealed battery operated smoke alarm featuring hush™, alarm memory, and a self-activation mechanism that makes installation simple and easy. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches-everything is automatic. The sealed-in board-mounted battery will power the unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement battery will ever be needed, and an end of life alert indicates when it is time to replace the alarm. At the end of the alarm’s 10-year life, deactivation of the alarm is just as easy. Using a tool such as a small screwdriver, a deactivation switch removes power from the alarm and renders the battery safe for disposal. As an added safety mechanism, The alarm lockout feature prevents a deactivated unit from being mounted back on the mounting bracket. This alarm also features hush™ technology, allowing consumers to temporarily silence nuisance alarms, and an alarm memory feature that alerts the user via rapidly flashing LED lights if the alarm has sounded since the last time The test/Reset button was used. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
No need to worry about faulty batteries with the Kidde i0910 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm. This worry-free alarm contains a sealed-in lithium power supply that lasts the lifetime of the unit. Dependable and easy to install, this no-maintenance alarm saves on labor and battery costs over its lifetime. Save up to $60 in Battery Replacement Costs This worry-free smoke alarm can save you a lot of time and money over its lifetime (an estimated $60 over the 10 year life of the alarm). This alarm can save you–and the local landfill–from the cost, hassle, and waste of lots of batteries. This smoke alarm is also a great choice for hallways and high ceilings, where changing batteries can be especially difficult. Never Replace a Battery Again. View the 10-year worry-free smoke alarm. i4618 Never change a battery again. The Kidde Sealed Lithium Smoke Alarm saves you up to $60 and eliminates battery replacement hassles. Product Highlights No battery replacement for the lifetime of the alarm Powered by a tamper-free sealed lithium power supply Self-Activation automatically activates unit when attached to bracket Smart Hush silences alarm in non emergencies Money-saving alarm is great for homes and rental properties This alarm uses ionization sensing technology for the smoke alarm. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home. Great for Homes and Rental Properties This tamper-free alarm prevents battery or alarm removal, eliminating worry about unauthorized battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of the alarm. Also, this alarm is a good choice for rental properties and high-density dwellings, as its sealed tamper-free design prevents theft, while also reducing labor and material costs. This helps to ensure that the property and inhabitants are protected by a fully operational alarm. Easy to Install with Self Activation The innovative automatic activation of this alarm is unlike any other smoke alarm design. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull tabs and no switches–everything is automatic. At the end of the alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. You can use a simple tool, such as a screwdriver, to deactivate the unit, stopping the low-battery chirp and making the alarm safe for disposal. The sealed-in board-mounted batteries will power the unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement batteries will ever be needed. Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience By pressing the smoke alarm’s Hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners. This alarm’s Smart Hush feature has the capability of temporarily desensitizing the alarm circuit for up to eight minutes. This feature is to be used only when a known alarm condition, such as smoke from cooking, activates the alarm. The smoke alarm is desensitized by pushing the Test/Hush button on the smoke alarm cover. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately. The red LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every eight seconds while in Hush mode. This indicates that the alarm is in a temporarily desensitized condition. Additionally, the smoke alarm will automatically reset after approximately eight minutes and sound the alarm if particles of combustion are still present. Smart Hush can be used repeatedly until the air has been cleared of the condition causing the alarm. Pushing the Test/Hush button on the alarm will end the hush period. Power Outage Protection, Indicator LED, and Test Feature A 10-year sealed lithium battery powers this alarm, providing continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards even during power outages. Because a smoke alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 40 to 45 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm contains a Test/Reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn. The unit measures just 5.6 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in depth, and it features a neutral, white finish. This smoke alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls, such as flame detection and explosion-suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004. What’s in the Box Kidde i0910 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm with mounting bracket and hardware, 10-year limited warranty, and bilingual user’s manual.
- Very easy to install, quality material, excellent value for the price.
- This was easy to install and with the 10 tear battery, i don’t have to remember to check it.
- This works great and it was a great price.
- Was easy to install, and our last one lasted the full 10 years
- This is the second time i ordered this year’s ago and it has a 10yr life span.
- These were replacements for the same 10yr kidde smoke alarms i put in over 10 years ago.
- I like the worry-free, sealed, 10-year battery.
- Great product with great price
- Replaced this this the hardwire smoke alarm with battery backup, hope to save time and money on changing the battery since this… Read More
- Replaced this this the hardwire smoke alarm with battery backup, hope to save time and money on changing the battery since this… Read More