Nowadays, there are so many products of ih pressure cooker tiger in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ih pressure cooker tiger in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ih pressure cooker tiger which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
905 reviews analysed
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
1. Tiger Steaming Pressure Cooker Jpc A102we
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger, Tiger Steaming Pressure Cooker Jpc A102we would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Tiger Steaming Pressure Cooker Jpc A102we was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Tiger Steaming Pressure Cooker Jpc A102we would be the Best Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger for Money.
2. Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, Jasmine, porridge, congee, brown, GABA brown, steel cut oatmeal, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Pressurized Cooking and Steaming: Promotes gelatinization and produces sticky and plump rice Automatically selects from 3 pressure levels according to the menu selected Utilizes 4 different pressure settings to perfect variety of textures Applies pressure at the end during steaming to burn off excess moisture for best cooking results
- Included components: Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker, Rice Spatula, Spatula Holder, and 2 Measuring Cups (regular and green rinse-free)
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence): AI technology “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results
- BPA-free (all areas that come into contact with food or beverage)
- Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
- Made in Japan
The Zojirushi Pressure Induction Heating (IH) Rice Cooker & Warmer with superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. Available in a 5.5-Cup capactiy as well as a 10-Cup capacity. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence): AI technology “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results. Rice cooker has a detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid, and an easy-to-clean flat interior as well as an easy-to-clean elegant clear coated stainless steel exeterior. Measuring cups, spatula, and spatula holder are included with the rice cooker.
3. Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle;Electrical Rating:120 volts. Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.12 x 15 x 9.87 inches
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY. Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings, stainless brown.
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal; Built in retractable power cord
- Made in China.
- NOTE : Kindly refer the User Manual available below for assistance
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology. Capacity: Up to 10 cups / 1.8 liters
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer easily gets the award of Best Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger Under 100$.
- High quality, easy to use & well designed.
- Plus it’s super cute with the music when you turn it on & when the rice is ready!
- Baby carrots usually come out slightly under done while broccoli and cauliflower come out slightly over done when cooked with t… Read More
- The timer function works well and is very convenient.
- For something that is used almost daily, it’s worth the extra cost.
- You’d think for the price they’d give you the one you want.
- After a lot of research from top 10 lists and video reviews, the zojirushi was a clear winner as it was constantly #1.
- One thing i noticed is that i have to use slightly less water to cook brown rice compared to my previous zojirushi rice cooker.
- In my opinion, zojirushi makes some of best rice cookers.
- High quality, easy to use & well designed. Plus It’s super cute with the music when you turn it on & when the rice is ready!
- I use this rice cooker around 2 to 3 times a week and I am very satisfied with its performance. This is my second Zojirushi ric… Read More
4. Crp Jhsr0609f Stainless Induction Pressure Electric
Crp Jhsr0609f Stainless Induction Pressure Electric is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Crp Jhsr0609f Stainless Induction Pressure Electric if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger is that even though Crp Jhsr0609f Stainless Induction Pressure Electric is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Tiger Corporation Jkt D10u Uncooked Stainless
- Advanced induction heating technology cooks from an alternating electric current around the entire ceramic coated inner pot. Precise temperature adjustments can be made in a short time span to cook perfectly moist and fluffy rice.
- 12 preset menu settings from plain/white rice, premium cooking with extra soaking time to bring out maximum flavor, quick cooking, express-limited cups faster than quick cooking, multigrain rice, long-grain rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice, porridge, mixed/sweet rice, slow cook, and cake bake.
- Programmable 24-hour delay cooking start to set timer on when you want the rice to be ready. 24-hour automatic keep warm after cooking completion to keep the rice from getting cold and drying up.
- 1.5-mm spherical ceramic inner pot with non-stick coating and side handles.
- New Express-Limited Cups setting can cook limited amount of white rice in 17 minutes. This menu setting will come in handy when you need a bowl of rice in a short period of time.
If you are buying a Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger for the first time, then you should have Tiger Corporation Jkt D10u Uncooked Stainless. It has fewer features when you make Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger comparisons of Tiger Corporation Jkt D10u Uncooked Stainless with any other Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger, grab any Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Tiger Corporation Jkt D10u Uncooked Stainless
6. Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure
- * Professional Quality: Boasting a full stainless Eco 2.0 interior and ventilation system, our rice cooker steamer keeps reliability at the forefront! Trusted by homemakers and chefs alike, the premium inner build is designed for durability, strength and longevity.
- * Designed for Safety: We went the extra mile to ensure our electric rice cooker is as safe as it is easy to use! With automatic steam and pressure emission, a lid locking device, auto temperature control and an alarm for overheating, we’re putting your safety first.
- * Time-Saving Convenience: Fully programmable and complete with a blue LED screen and touch selection menu, our rice maker is your personal kitchen assistant! With voice navigation and a non-stick coating for effortless cleaning, we’re innovating meal prep.
- * Friendly, Attentive Customer Service: Dive into the world of Cuckoo and discover for yourself just how easy our stainless steel rice cooker is to use! Our customer service team is standing by, so please don’t hold back if you run into any problems or questions.
- * Faster, Smarter Cooking: Featuring Fuzzy Logic and an Intelligent Cooking Algorithm, our 3-cup rice cooker expertly detects grain type, temperature and cook time! Utilizing induction heating, your favorite dishes are ready in no time with no guesswork needed.
Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Tiger Corporation Tiger JKT-D10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) IH Rice Cooker, Black &Amp; Stainless Steel which have been in market longer than anyone. Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger and it could be any of the high value Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger, chances are that would be much costlier than Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure. Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure will have more than 50% of all its features.
- I love the quality of rice it makes, whether it’s long grain thai basmati, or short grain japanese style, it comes out delicious.
- Parboiled basmati does well with the mixed rice turbo setting.
- Not with the cuckoo, it only adds 10-25% of the time.
- There is no doubt this is a quality rice cooker—it screams high-end.
- Even with ½ cup steel cut oats and 1-¼ cups water this thing boiled over badly, making cleaning less than disirable.
- Does not open softly like the newer models.
- Works great, say to use, makes excellent rice.
- Expensive…but dang, this rice cooker makes delicious rice every.single.time. I’m a believer.
- Perfect for 2-3 ppl. If you do sticky rice regularly – then this is worth every penny. It is expensive but totally worth it.
7. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes . NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel
The Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer features advanced Fuzzy Logic technology, which allows the rice cooker to ‘think’ for itself and make fine adjustments to temperature and heating time to cook perfect rice every time.
The Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer cooks flawless rice .
This 5-1/2-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 10 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions comprising of white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed rice, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick spherical pan with stay cool side handles that provides even heating for better cooking. There is a programmable melody or beep audio indicator to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, and automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and a built-in retractable power cord. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and 2 rice-measuring cups (regular and rinse-free). The 680-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 10-1/8 by 13 by 8-1/8 inches.
- Micro computerized Advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology
- Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Programmable melody or beep audio indicator
- Extra Large Easy-to-Read color LCD display
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system ensures even heating for perfectly cooked rice
- Programmable Delay timer (2 settings)
- Fold down handle for easy carry and transport
- Built-in retractable power cord
- Accessories include: Spatula, spatula holder and 2 measuring cups (regular and rinse-free)
- cETLus listed
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
Steam your favorite foods. Steaming function can be lengthened or shortened by adjusting time setting.
MICOM (Microcomputer) Technology
Aided by microcomputer technology, this category of rice cooker takes having rice on your menu from “occasional” to “serious”. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you, as far as adjusting cooking times and temperatures according to the type of rice you are cooking, and timing the pre-soaking of the raw grains and the final “wait” .
MICOM allows the cooker to have multiple functions on its menu, making it a necessity for any avid rice fan who wants to incorporate rice into their daily diet.
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all has different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
for easy cleaning.
- Sold build and overall a high quality product.
- Simple to use and very high quality.
- Don’t fool yourself by thinking a cheaper option will make rice to the quality that the zojirushi will.
- Pros:- fluffy perfect rice- easy to clean, non-stick- the inner cover part can easily be removed for cleaning as well, and i do… Read More
- The price of the rice cooker definitely makes its justice and it’s more than worth the price.
- Dislike only the price is quite high for a cooker.
- I do wipe the pot after rinsing the rice but there might’ve been a drop or two of water residual, not sure if it contributed to… Read More
- I hesitated to buy this this rice cooker because of the price.
- I don’t think any rice cooker more expensive than the zojirushi neuro fuzzy can cook better rice, and hence it’s already top of the line.
- Only regret is not buying this rice cooker years ago. You may think this rice cooker is a little expensive but once you try it… Read More
- Before I moved to Toronto, I had a simpler, but same size and style rice cooker from Panasonic, and I loved it. I gave it to my… Read More
8. Zojirushi Np Hcc10xh Induction Heating Stainless
- Induction rice cooker and warmer. Electrical Rating : 1,230 Watts
- Note-please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product only. Troubleshoot-sparks by the plug when plugging or unplugging the power plug from the electrical outlet, this is common in rice cookers and does not indicate malfunction
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Multi-Menu cooking functions. Dimension: 10 inch W x 14 inch D x 8 inch H. Capacity: Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice. Delay timer (2 settings) , Electrical Rating – 120 volts
Zojirushi Np Hcc10xh Induction Heating Stainless is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Zojirushi Np Hcc10xh Induction Heating Stainless wins the users. Most of them who buy Zojirushi Np Hcc10xh Induction Heating Stainless once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger to any other Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger is least.
- Cooked regular white rice today for the very first use of this rice cooker, the rice is amazing, quality is super, you can tast… Read More
- The quality is very good, 5cups is good for 5-8 peoples, it only takes 35 minutes for quick cook, i like it very much.
- I have never been let down by anything that was manufactured in japan, and the quality is second to none!
- Fill with the correct amount of water and rice and press a couple buttons and walk away.
- Its expensive but its worth the cost.
- I appreciate the express shipping thank you.
- For best results rinse rice well ( say that fast five times).
- Better than a breadmaker or crock pot.
- I have used different rice cookers in the past including a zojirushi one.
- Overall, i would say that cheaper (non-inductive) models may be a wiser choice for people looking best value for their money.
- We previously had a rice cooker that cost less than $100.
- perfect size for our family size of 5… we just cook the rice once a day and it is enough for 2 adults and 3 kids!
- Great product, but package and retail box was damaged to the point I can’t return the product to Amazon because I would be blam… Read More
- My whole family loves the rice we make, especially the Jasmine rice. This rice cooker has settings for different kinds of rice…. Read More
9. Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Induction
- Warranty Information: 18 months for the outer pot, lifetime warranty for the inner pot. 100% Quality guarantee by BUFFALO
- The inner pot is made of Buffalo Clad which is resistant to oxidation, non-stick and has no chemical coating.
- Micro intelligent controller that automatically measures rice quantity, and allows cooking with intelligent temperature controls and micro-pressure stew that keeps natural nutrition and original taste.
- New Technology Prevents Overflowing, Prevent Overcooking, Prevent Sticking, Prevent Electric Leakage and Anti-Slip Preventions.
- Full IMD touch control panel design. 11 Distinct cooking functions to meet diverse tastes.
Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Induction is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Induction which falls into premium category but Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Inductionis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Induction offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger available in the market today. Buffalo Non Coating Efficient Multiple Induction was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Cuckoo Crp Hs0657f Pressure Cooker White
- 304 Stainless Steel [3PLY Clad (STS 430 + AL + STS 304 + Coating) Sheet] with Non-Stick Coated Inner Pot
- Fuzzy Logic & Intelligent Cooking Algorithm
- IH (Induction Heating) Programmable Pressure Cooker
- Stainless Steel Detachable Inner Lid (Easy to Clean)
- 6 Cups Uncooked (3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger yet, then Cuckoo Crp Hs0657f Pressure Cooker White is your choice. It is another one which is Best Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger Under 100$ and Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Cuckoo Crp Hs0657f Pressure Cooker White offers best features and although it does not have, Cuckoo Crp Hs0657f Pressure Cooker White’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Ih Pressure Cooker Tiger Under 100$
- Moving from $15 walmart rice cooker to this one is a huge jump and i can definitely tell the difference in the quality.
- This is very quality product and expensive.
- I was satisfied with the design and the performance.
- However, too much functions to juggle with.
- Rice cooking is not the best, but it’s fast (especially compared to zojirushi).
- I have used quite a few rice cookers, including the generic ones, instantpot, zojirish (high end and average).
- It is my favorite rice cooker!
- This is a perfect rice cooker. Nice design. Easy to use.
- Just received it and used it for regular white rice. Fast forward 20 min later, the best rice I’ve had for years came out. Movi… Read More