Nowadays, there are so many products of hp printer tha works with windows 8.1 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hp printer tha works with windows 8.1 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hp printer tha works with windows 8.1 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
832 reviews analysed
1. Hp Laserjet M404n Monochrome Printer
- Ethernet only built to keep your business moving forward Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Share resources on your network easily access, Print, and share resources with built in Ethernet capabilities.Processor speed:1200 MHz
- Speed through tasks stay productive with a 250 sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Best in class security a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Enhanced energy efficiency designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18 Percent energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- One year limited hardware warranty get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support. See Specification sheet for terms and conditions
- Compact size make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area
- Toner Cartridges you can trust avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer
It’s built to keep your business moving forward—the HP LaserJet Pro M404n laser printer keeps up with how you actually work, collaborate, and get things done. With fast print speeds, best-in-class security, and built-in Ethernet capabilities, This monochrome laser printer is designed to let you focus your time on growing your business and staying ahead of the competition. This black and White laser printer is also designed with the environment in mind; save up to 18% energy over prior products with HP EcoSmart Black Toner, and use only the power you need with HP Auto-On/auto-off Technology.
2. Hp Printer Wireless Printing K7r96a
- CHOOSE AN INK REPLEMISHMENT SERVICE – Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart, plus Ethernet capability for wired networking
- THE POWER OF YOUR PRINTER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND – Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- this HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One replaces the HP ENVY 7640 All-in-One
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY – 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- WIDE RANGE OF PAPER SIZE SUPPORT – Supports letter, legal, 4×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- OUR MOST POWERFUL PRINTING APP EVER – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- PRINT DIRECTLY FROM SD CARD OR USB – Insert your SD card or USB to view, edit, and print directly from the 2.7-inch color touchscreen using dedicated paper trays that automatically adjust to match print settings and paper type
- STUNNING PHOTOS FOR LESS THAN 5 CENTS – Features of this photo printer include print, scan, copy, fax, borderless & wireless printing, SD card slot, auto document feeder, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Hp Printer Wireless Printing K7r96a is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Hp Printer Wireless Printing K7r96a comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 then don’t look beyond Hp Printer Wireless Printing K7r96a. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Hp Laserjet Wireless Printer Y5s53a
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all-in-one laser printer, copier, and scanner is 30% smaller than its predecessor and produces professional-quality results
- for those with no Wi-Fi connection, connect directly to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- Fast print speeds – prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7. 9 seconds
- Your Device, your choice – easily print documents, presentations, and other business materials directly from your smartphone or tablet. Envelope input capacity: up to 10 envelopes
- On when you need it, off when you don’t – help save energy with HP Auto-On/auto-off Technology— Intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
- Built for productivity – whether you’re working from your home office or your small business, This all-in-one HP laser printer is designed to keep things moving, with 2-sided printing and Print, scan, and copy features
- The POWER of your printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and Print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- One-year limited hardware – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support
- Wireless connectivity YOU CAN count on – built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, Print, and share resources on a network
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Hp Laserjet Wireless Printer Y5s53a has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Hp Laserjet Wireless Printer Y5s53a is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Hp Laserjet Wireless Printer Y5s53a easily gets the award of Best Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 Under 100$.
4. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS – This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – The easy-to-link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE – Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the Brother Compact Laser Printer is the perfect solution for the busy home or small office
- DUPLEX PRINTING – Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) delivers up to twice the print volume at lower costs(3)
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY – Packed with new features, the HL-L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 32 pages per minute, making it a class leader(1). Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle- 15,000 pages.Recommended Monthly Print Volume- Up to 2,000 pages
- WIRELESS PRINTING &
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.Standard Interface:Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi Fi Direct
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 is that even though Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The printer quality is a bit low if you really look into it but for my needs it’s enough.
- Quality is perfect for my use, adjustable from draft to high quality.
- Print quality is good, duplexing works well, print from phone/mac/pc all works well.
- The quality of the print is clear and professional.
- My wife has a all in one cannon i refused to use it for this project the ink cartridges cost $79 and you might be able to print 500 pages.
- I bought the hl-l2350dw, directly from brother at a great discount to amazon’s price now.
- Problem was that my wife’s macbook would not be able to get anything printed on it until i went to her system and resumed the q… Read More
- No need to install any drivers on the mac or the pc.
- Loved this printer, easy to connect to the internet, and easy to use with fast quality printing
- I ordered this printer because I had over 3,000 copies to make due to my military retirement. I figured it would cheaper than u… Read More
5. Hp Laserjet Enterprise Multifunction Printer
- Manage your business, not your printer. Save time by refilling your paper trays less often. Add this 550 sheet paper tray, for a total input capacity of 850 sheets, and print for longer without reloading paper
- Genuine HP paper tray
- Build business efficiency: Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web JetAdmin
- Add input capacity to increase uptime. Individuals and small work teams will enjoy greater productivity and smoother workflow without having to manage paper resources
- The world’s smallest and most secure MFP: Outgoing connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware
- Easy to use, simple to manage: Print, scan, copy and fax with the entry-level HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M480f Multifunction Printer, a laser printer with speeds up to 29 ppm, a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and strong security
- Enhanced productivity to empower work teams: Support mobile workers with optional multifunction apps that meet your specific business needs
If you are buying a Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 for the first time, then you should have Hp Laserjet Enterprise Multifunction Printer. It has fewer features when you make Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 comparisons of Hp Laserjet Enterprise Multifunction Printer with any other Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81, grab any Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hp Laserjet Enterprise Multifunction Printer
6. Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity
- no subscription fees
- upon activation Your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low
- Save time with smart tasks – eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to quick books, Google Drive, and more using smart tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- Built-in security essentials – protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- offer ends 1/11/2020
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the office jet Pro 8710, This small Office printer offers faster printing at 22 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided copy and scan, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 37% smaller
- Self-healing Wi-Fi – ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 Stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- Limited time offer: 4 months of ink free, when you sign up HP instant ink service during printer setup
- cancel anytime
- Print remotely using HP smart app – access your printer and Scanner, monitor ink levels, and Print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP smart app
- One-year limited hardware warranty – get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support
- Create editable, searchable documents – use smart tasks in the HP Smart app to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or box that you can later search and edit before printing
- Choose an INK REPLENISHMENT SERVICE – save up to 50% with HP instant ink or save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment
- Sustainable design – This multifunction Printer features a sustainable design Made with up to 10% recycled plastic
Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond HP Color Laserjet Enterprise M480f Multifunction Duplex Printer (3QA55A) With HP Laserjet 550 Sheet Feeder Tray (CF404A) which have been in market longer than anyone. Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 and it could be any of the high value Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81, chances are that would be much costlier than Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity. Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The print quality is excellent, and it’s easy to use.
- It was more than i wanted to spend, but for a not-entry-level-but-close printer, i am completely satisfied.
- The touch screen is great and much easier to use and the quality of the printing is better.
- Very easy setup and print, print quality is excellent, the touch screen is a little small but work well.
- I’ve had hp officejet printers for years and this is the new generation.
- I use this product for homeschooling and i absolutely love it!
- I bought this based on many of the reviews I read. Set up was very simple to follow and the app is really great! I have more fu… Read More
7. Hp Deskjet Wireless Printer 3Xv17a
- simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices
- USB connectivity: Easily connect the all-in-one printer to your computer and start printing fast with the built-in, high-speed USB port
- Worry-free wireless: Get better range and more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset
- All-in-one performance: Complete projects with simple printing at home and scan and copy versatility with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- Print and scan on-the-go: Print, scan, and copy from virtually anywhere with your smartphone, and share your documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive using the HP Smart app – HP’s best-in-class mobile print app
- plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up
- Use genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step
Hp Deskjet Wireless Printer 3Xv17a is another one which falls under Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Hp Deskjet Wireless Printer 3Xv17a ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 and that is what has revived them. Hp Deskjet Wireless Printer 3Xv17a has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Hp Deskjet Wireless Printer 3Xv17a is amazing features.
8. HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A)
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- duplexing document feeder for two-sided copying and scanning to complete tasks quickly
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3×5 in to 8.5×14 in including letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in &
- Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty
- Supercharge the office with affordable color and fast two-sided performance. Get a variety of mobile printing options and seamless mobile setup with the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 902, HP 902XL &
- HP 906XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills
- Includes most features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 plus scan to email and other network functions
- FREE HP Instant Ink enrollment card – 2 months HP Instant Ink service free. Must purchase via printer/Instant Ink bundle listed above. Discount shown at Checkout, offer ends 3/25.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink.
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) wins the users. Most of them who buy HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 to any other Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 is least.
- The printer is good: very fast, quiet, and good quality.
- Personally, went with the instant ink option and it is working good for me so far.
- Very happy with this one, but had a little issue with the scan calibration.
- The scanner is what blew me away: the adf (automatic document feed) is extremely fast and so far i haven’t seen it suffer from … Read More
- But compared to some lousy canon products.
- It has everything that is needed for home use
- I was a little worried that the duplex scanning wouldn’t work after reading a review, but it is working for me. I also wanted s… Read More
9. Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless
- Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, Android users can easily detect and connect to a nearby OfficeJet 250 and print using Wi-Fi Direct
- Power:Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Use Original HP 62 ink & HP 62XL cartridges for great results print after print. Original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges. Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF.Processor speed:700 MHz
- Printer has a scroll scanning (or sheet fed) functionality
- one-year technical phone support
- Main functions of this HP all-in-one portable printer: scan, copy, easy portable printing wherever you need it, wireless print from your laptop or mobile devices, 2.65″ color touchscreen, auto document feeder, and more
- Use the 2.65-inch color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily. Hands-free printing, copying, and scanning (vertical sheet-feed) with the 10-page automatic document feeder
- 200 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Easy portable printing wherever you need it. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, 6 3/4 in), cards (3×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×8 in), photo (8×10 in, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in)
Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless which falls into premium category but Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wirelessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 available in the market today. Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Quality is like a regular ink jet (excellent).
- The size of this printer is very compact, you can definitely take it everywhere, the design is sleek, the printing quality is v… Read More
- While pretty much any printer can produce a decent black and white document, i have been blown away at the quality of photos it… Read More
- I trust hp for its quality and reliability.
- If i can find a 110v outlet, it’s all gravy!
- Great product was very easy to set up there’s a helpful video oh on YouTube if you’re unsure about certain things started print… Read More
- I’m an emergency responder. I use this printer for my paperwork. It’s slow. It prints about 10 pages on a charge in my worl… Read More
10. Hp Laserjet Enterprise M455dn Printer
- Automatic 2-sided printing: Speed through tasks and save paper by printing two-sided documents
- Enhanced productivity to empower work teams: Give workgroups what they need to succeed with HP and third-party solutions, card reader support, and the ability to print directly from the 2.7″ color display
- Build business efficiency: Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web JetAdmin
- One-year, onsite warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP phone support
- Print cartridges you can trust: Avoid reprints, wasted supplies and service calls by using Original HP 414A/414X cartridges designed for your color printer
- The world’s smallest and most secure printer: Outgoing connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware
- Easy to use, simple to manage: Print quickly and easily with the entry-level HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M455dn Printer, a laser printer with speeds up to 29 ppm and dynamic security
- Sustainability is smart business: Reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP Roam for Business
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 yet, then Hp Laserjet Enterprise M455dn Printer is your choice. It is another one which is Best Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 Under 100$ and Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Hp Laserjet Enterprise M455dn Printer offers best features and although it does not have, Hp Laserjet Enterprise M455dn Printer’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Hp Printer Tha Works With Windows 81 Under 100$
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.