Finding your suitable readers for home theater dolby atmos receiver is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for home theater dolby atmos receiver including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
899 reviews analysed
1. Pioneer Sc Lx704 9 2 Ch Network Receiver Enhanced
- The SC-LX704 is IMAX enhanced, Certified to deliver the powerful sound just as intended by the Filmmaker, and provide the immersive experience on your home theater.
- Mcacc Pro, the pinnacle of pioneer’s auto room Tuning technology, analyzes the phase and group delay characteristics to precisely control phase differences between speakers. Mcacc Pro corrects phase differences in all ranges and all channels, from phase difference in the original audio material to the sound emitted from the speakers.
- Two 384 kHz/32-bit ESS DACs (ES9026PRO), same as the ones used for Pioneers PD-70AE SACD player, are used for all channels. With extremely precise D/A conversion and high S/N ratio, the DAC provides powerful sound full of rich details.
- The SC-LX704 is compatible with 7. 2. 4ch*/7. 2. 2ch/5. 2. 4ch configuration of Dolby Atmos. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
- DTS: X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS: X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and lifelike audio. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using DTS Neural: X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver, Pioneer Sc Lx704 9 2 Ch Network Receiver Enhanced would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Pioneer Sc Lx704 9 2 Ch Network Receiver Enhanced was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Pioneer Sc Lx704 9 2 Ch Network Receiver Enhanced would be the Best Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver for Money.
2. Pioneer Vsx Lx503 Channel Ultrahd Receiver
- Elite’s MCCAC Auto room Tuning featuring phase control, subwoofer EQ and multi-point standing wave control ensures the Premier home theater calibration
- Supports 5.2.4 and 7.2.2-Ch speaker layouts and 7.2.4 with the addition of an external 2 Ch. amplifier for immersive Dolby Atmos & DTS: x soundtracks
- Direct energy amplification at 120W Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven, FTC)/ 230 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven)
- Powered zone 3/Zone2 allows you to experience legendary ELITE Audio quality in secondary locations such as a home office or Patio. Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- Your Pioneer receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update.
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, Dolby vision compatible with HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 support (4K/60p/4: 4: 4/24-bit) and 1080p to 4K upscaling
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Pioneer Vsx Lx503 Channel Ultrahd Receiver is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Pioneer Vsx Lx503 Channel Ultrahd Receiver comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver then don’t look beyond Pioneer Vsx Lx503 Channel Ultrahd Receiver. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby easily gets the award of Best Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver Under 100$.
4. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
5. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Music cast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5. 1-Channel or 5. 1. 2-Channel setup
- Unrivaled experiences. This 7. 2-Channel (5. 2. 2-Channel) AV receiver boldly explores entertainment possibilities for an advanced home theater with the latest in video and Audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS: x, Wireless streaming, dual HDMI outputs and more.
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020. Hdmi (5-in/2-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Music cast multi-room: wirelessly expand your Audio to other rooms over time
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
If you are buying a Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver for the first time, then you should have Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. It has fewer features when you make Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver comparisons of Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast with any other Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver, grab any Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Overall, the sound quality is awesome for the price.
- The quality of the rx-v685 receiver is very impressive.
- The manual that comes in the box is truly inadequate for the inexperienced.
- This is my second yamaha receiver, i’m very happy with the quality, i needed the upgrade because of a new 4k tv.
- The only reason why i gave it four stars for sound quality is because i thought it would be louder then my previous unit.
- Awesome, yamaha has never let me down, and getting it for the sale price was a bonus
- Very easy to set up & awsome sound!
- I tried using a soundbar system but got poor results.
- This is replacing a 12-year-old yamaha surroundsound unit.
- Great product, work great with my surround sound
- I’m a home theater enthusiast and only buy Yamaha. The HDMI switching component went out in my rx-v1700 but it served me 12 yea… Read More
6. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- Included Components: Remote controller, AAA Batteries x 2
- SMART AVR. This is the heart of your home entertainment system. Access streaming content from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and TuneIn to share sound as part of a multi-room system.
- FEATURES. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020). Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA) features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors and discrete amp output.
- Wireless Communication Technology: AM/FM
- SONOS COMPATIBLE. This Onkyo receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or start a new one, by pairing with a Sonos Connect. The AVR ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume from the Sonos app.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- DTS PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker around the room, wrapping in the films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles.
- Connectivity Technology: USB
Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Yamaha RX-V685 7.2-Channel AV Receiver With Musiccast which have been in market longer than anyone. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver and it could be any of the high value Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver, chances are that would be much costlier than Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Yamaha Rx A880 Audio Component Receiver
- MusicCast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5.1-Ch setup
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/2-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- 7.2-Ch Dolby Atmos, DTS: x (5.2.2-Ch) with zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, and ypao sound optimization (rsc/multipoint)
- Pandora, Spotify, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
Yamaha Rx A880 Audio Component Receiver is another one which falls under Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Yamaha Rx A880 Audio Component Receiver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver and that is what has revived them. Yamaha Rx A880 Audio Component Receiver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Yamaha Rx A880 Audio Component Receiver is amazing features.
8. Onkyo Tx Nr797 Channel Receiver Enhanced
9. Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay
- Refined HDMI grounds, separate SoC board, enhanced power amps
- Supports 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- 210 W/Ch THX Certified SelectTM DAA system
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer*4 and DTS Virtual:XTM*4
- SMART AV ReceiverTM Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in*1, AirPlay 2, DTS Play-Fi, FlareConnectTM*2, Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn*3
Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay which falls into premium category but Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplayis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver available in the market today. Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Enjoy Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X and crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing, 8K/60Hz, and 4K/120Hz* pass-through
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- *Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-S960H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier meets the most demanding entertainment needs with the latest technology available
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 7.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver yet, then Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver Under 100$ and Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver offers best features and although it does not have, Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theater Dolby Atmos Receiver Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.