Best acer aspire e 15 mx150 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire e 15 mx150 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire e 15 mx150 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire e 15 mx150. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire e 15 mx150 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire e 15 mx150 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire e 15 mx150. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire e 15 mx150 which you can safely buy in 2021.
661 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
256GB PCIe SSD
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
2. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- Backlit Keyboard
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 Under 100$.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
4. Asus Vivobook I3 1005G1 Fingerprint F512ja As34
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Store. To install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, simply switch out of S mode in three easy steps. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via windows hello
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920×1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
Asus Vivobook I3 1005G1 Fingerprint F512ja As34 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Asus Vivobook I3 1005G1 Fingerprint F512ja As34 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 is that even though Asus Vivobook I3 1005G1 Fingerprint F512ja As34 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Performance Acer Swift Ultra Thin Lightweight
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0, 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- frameless (0.23″) bezel
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit Multi-Touch display with In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB SSD flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback
- Ultra-Thin & Lightweight, Only 2.2 lbs and 0.6″ thick | Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader | Windows 10 | WIFI | 802_11_AC | Upto 10 Hours Battery Life | HDMI | Webcam | Bluetooth |Come with LPT Cloth
- 16GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
Processor: Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
Memory: 16GB Onboard DDR4 Memory
Storage: 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
Design: Ultra-Thin & Lightweight, Only 2.2 lbs and 0.6″ thick
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touchscreen Energy-efficient LED Display
Screen Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080
Touchscreen: Yes, TouchScreen,10-finger multi-touch support
Accessories: LPT Cloth
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 0GB Integrated Graphics Card
Operating system: Windows 10
Ethernet: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
WLAN Connectivity: 802_11_AC
Audio: Stereo speakers
Optical Drive: No
Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard
Built-in HD Webcam: yes
Ports: 2 X USB 3.1 Type A | 1 X Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack | 1 X USB 3.1 TYPE-C | 1 X HDMI |
Battery: 53.9WHr 3-Cell Lithium-Ion Upto 10 Hours Battery Life
Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 14.1 X 9.1 X 0.6
6. Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 128GB eMMC Storage.
- 8th Gen Intel Dual Core i3-8130U Processor 2.2GHz (Up to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost) with 4MB Cache.
- 15.6″ ComfyView IPS Full HD 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen LED Display.
- Google Chrome OS
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 USB 3.1 Type-A, 2 USB 3.1 Type-C.
- Up to 12 hours battery life. Non-backlit Keyboard with Dedicated Numerical Keypad.
Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond High Performance Acer Swift 5 Ultra-Thin & Lightweight Laptop 15.6” FHD IPS Touch Display, Intel Quad-Core I7-8565U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Pcie SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Silver which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U. Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Asus Vivobook R5 3500U Graphics F512da Eb51
- 15.6 inch anti-glare full HD Wide view display with Asus splendid software enhancement
- 14. 1 inch wide, 0. 7 inch thin and portable footprint with a Nano Edge bezel for a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3. 1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, and HDMI
- Powerful AMD Quad Core r5-3500u Processor (2M Cache, upto 3. 6 GHz)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint reader
- Windows 10 Home. Battery: 37WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion
- Lightning-fast Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) keeps you connected through any congestion or interference (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD
8. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 to any other Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 is least.
9. Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewed
- Windows 10 Professional pre-installed
- Heavy militar grade Panasonic Toughbook
- MIL-STD-810G certified (6′ drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity, explosive atmosphere
- Comes with Ac Adapter and Windows recovery DVD
- Sunlight-viewable Touchscreen with Panasonic CircuLumin Technology, Full Magnesium Alloy Case with Handle
Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewed is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewed which falls into premium category but Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewed offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 available in the market today. Panasonic Toughbook 2 7Ghz Windows Renewed was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Microsoft Surface Laptop Touchscreen Sandstone
- Sleek design and standout value. At just 2.44 lbs, it’s light, portable, and easy to keep by your side throughout the day.
- Run your favorite apps and keep up on social media with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor.
- Be productive, browse, and binge watch on the 12.4” PixelSense touchscreen display.*
- Convenient security with Windows Hello sign-in, plus Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models.
- Show your best side on video calls, meetings, and virtual get-togethers with the built-in 720p HD camera.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 yet, then Microsoft Surface Laptop Touchscreen Sandstone is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Microsoft Surface Laptop Touchscreen Sandstone offers best features and although it does not have, Microsoft Surface Laptop Touchscreen Sandstone’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire E 15 Mx150 Under 100$
- The design is great, the feel and quality is great, the performance is there, and i know it will last a long time.
- Display quality is good, and is frankly better than i expected given the price of this laptop.
- I feel like microsoft missed a home run here with the base model having 4 gb of ram and no fingerprint sensor and then having t… Read More
- The positives:-build quality (wonderful, even the plastic bottom cover feels premium)-the screen (resolution and dpi are fine, … Read More
- It has great picture quality, and the sound was above my expectations.
- Screen: it is nice but still it is under 1080p for a device that cost $550 and up.
- It feels good in your hands, it’s light, and it just doesn’t have that poor quality feel that so many competitors love to keep … Read More
- In my opinion, way better than asus chromebooks.
- I got the 128gb model and i would highly recommend not getting the $550 unless that’s the absolute limit on what you can spend.
- My husband loves this new laptop. It is thin and goes everywhere, and is great value for the price!
- Great little machine. Very portable. Reviewers complain about the low PPI of the display but seems totally acceptable to me for… Read More
- It’s a fine, standard laptop for 2020 that isn’t expensive. In my opinion, WAY better than Asus Chromebooks. I’m a teacher who … Read More
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.